Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling Grateful

I'm sorry for leaving all of you hanging. I'm doing fine. It was a little bit of a rough week but feeling close to normal now.
I continue to be overwhelmed by the thoughtful acts of service performed by friends and family and even strangers. I definately do not feel like I'm in this alone. Thank you to everyone who has brought in a meal, come to clean my house, dropped off surprise goodies, sent notes of love and encouragement, and continues to pray for me and my family. I feel so loved.

"Can you see the holiness in those things you take for granted - a paved road or a washing machine? If you concentrate on finding what is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
- Rabbi Harold Kushner
"

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dawna, The things people do for you and you family are a pure joy. The service that is given, as you know is with much love. It lets us all have, in a way, of helping you get better. We are willing to doing anything to help in this effort, SO HAND OUT THE CHORES ! We all want to help. Love you Kathy

    ReplyDelete