Friday, November 2, 2012

CT Scan

Monday was my latest CT Scan. It showed that most of my tumors have remained the same but a couple of the tumors in my lungs have grown just a little bit and my numbers have gone up a little. They are 269. Also my thyroid is low so I am now taking medication for my thyroid.  My doctor said overall he is happy with the scan. Considering where I was in the beginning, this is still a good place to be, and believe me, I agree. I still feel good. Sometimes I get really tired but hopefully the new meds will help with that.
I've tried several times to respond to your comments and for some reason I can't, but I want all of you to know that I read and appreciate each of your comments. I am thankful to have the support of amazing and wonderful friends in my life.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you and your family. I will always appriciate you and your husband reaching out to us when we first moved in. You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates. I think of and pray for you and your family often, and I appreciate you allowing us to know what is happening. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are always with you and your family. Hope you guys have a wonderful Holiday. Pamela Ferreira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete