Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two down, two to go

I know many of you are checking my blog to find out how I'm doing. I've had two rounds of chemo since my last post and two left to go before my next CT scan. The good news is my numbers are coming down. They were at 469 on Monday. The side effects are not fun, and I'm still dealing with them. I'm getting ready to go to NC next week! I am so excited to see Valerie, Corey and my sister! I'm hoping the sun will be there as well. Just before my first round of chemo, we had a water pipe leak in our house. It was from an upstairs bathroom sink. The water ran straight down the wall and under my hardwood floor and carpet downstairs causing over $14,000.00 worth of damage. Ugh. The whole wood floor has to be replaced because they can't match it. Some drywall needs to be replaced and my new shoe storage bench needs to be repaired. Never a dull moment...

2 comments:

  1. I am super glad to hear your numbers are going down and I hope you get feeling better for your trip. I am sure Valerie can't wait. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your numbers are coming down as well! Sure sorry to hear about all of the water damage, that can't be much fun. I hope that it is all fixed by the time that you get back home.

    ReplyDelete